Tuesday, June 5, 2018

It's a Book!

The long awaited prize reveal is finally here.  As if you needed more motivation to win this year's BISERGS, now you know what you are actually playing for.  In past years, the winner of the Biggest International Soccer Expert Related to Greg Samuelson has taken home a knockoff Messi or Neymar jersey that I purchased from an exotic souk in Agadir or Abu Dhabi.  But this year the BISERGS has gone highbrow and we are playing for a copy of the newly released Encyclopedia Blazertannica by Roger Bennett and Michael Davies, the hosts of my favorite soccer podcast, "Men in Blazers".  I love their humor and interaction and hope that this year's BISERGS champion will love this book too.  If not, I'm sure this book will go for at least $1.50 when garage sale season rolls around.

Don't forget to get your picks in before next Saturday.  If you don't know how to send in your picks, check your email from June 2nd for the link.  To confirm that I've received your picks, check out the draft order page.  If your name is bold, your picks are in.  If your name is in italics, you still need to send then in (but keep in mind it may take me a few hours to update the page).   

1 comment:

  1. If I don't win, then dibs on buying the book from the winner after he/she has read it. --Carol Barrera

    ReplyDelete